test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guards of the Enclave

Guards of the Enclave is a new but very active guild. We welcome all classes and levels.

Players who frequently contribute to the guild will not go unnoticed, we constantly check recent logs to see which members who actively help our guild grow. Though we encourage guild contributions and activity, we do not require it. We do not accept contributions in return for promotions no matter how big. Promotions will be given to hard working and deserving guild members, not to the highest bidder.

This is a guild you can join and actually make a difference and be a part of everything. You will not just be another name on the roster. We frequently host chat party's for members with or without mics to join and socialize with other guild members. We also host dungeon groups or venture into the stronghold's vast wilderness to complete heroic encounters and obtain valuable loot and influence to contribute to the coffer and help us continue to grow our stronghold.

There will be no application needed to apply for our guild, simply send a friend request to o_Java_o and send a message containing "Guild Recruitment Thread" and I will contact you the second I obtain that message which also gets sent to my Playstation Android App so if I'm not home I can forward you to another ranked guild member who can meet you and invite you to our guild.

Starting Soon: Guards of the Enclave will begin to hold frequent giveaways that will begin at random or when we reach certain guild related goals. Giveaways will include: Loads of Astral Diamonds - Loads of Gold Coins - Rare Mount or Companion - Enchantments - Refinement Stones - Rare Armour and Weapon Sets - And More! Join us right away to be apart of these exclusive giveaways and find out when and where they will be held.

New Member Free Guild Pack: Guards of the Enclave will also soon be putting together an exclusive set of wonderful and useful items and/or currencies. Players who join before these packs are decided will still obtain one pack per character when they begin to be given out.

So don't waste any time, join us today and be apart of a social, friendly, helpful, fun and generous one of a kind guild. We reward you for being a part of our guild, not charge you for it.

REQUEST AN INVITE TODAY!