test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Swift Golden Lion - Combat Power Value? Looking for feedback...

sadus671sadus671 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 203 Arc User
edited June 2017 in The Guard Barracks
Hey Looking for feedback from Swift Golden Lion owners...

I pulled one of these recently and have been debating the value of equipping the mount on my GF.

I don't think I would use it's eqip power:

Equip Power: When you or a party member are struck by a foe, there is a chance they will be healed and you will gain a stack of Radiant Weapon.

As I have two other Legendary Mounts (luckily for me... I've been playing long enough.. that I was able to buy Legendary Mounts for 2-3 million AD back in the day) that I use for Conqueror Loadout (Imperial Rage Drake (4k Crit)) & Tactician Loadout (Armored Bulette (4k Deflect)).

Neither have combat powers that matter..... (maybe the Bulette for the damage debuff)

So the thought the Combat Power might have some value:

Combat Power: Summon your Celestial Lion to knock back nearby foes and grant nearby party members a Shield for 10 seconds. After 10 seconds, affected party members gain up to 3 stacks of Radiant Weapon based on the amount shield remaining.

Questions:
  1. How large (HP value) is the shield provided?
  2. How close do party members need to be to gain the shield/Radiant weapon effect
  3. How annoying is the knock back? Are we talking Relentless Avenger annoying?
I may end up just trading it or selling to to feed my loadout laziness factor (aka... having multiple fully enchanted gear sets and fully geared alternative companions for each loadout)

If only I didn't have alts to also equip.... :smile:

Thanks in advance for the feedback!
-= Primary Characters =-

- Forge (GF)
- Apocalypse - (DC)
- Sadus (OP)
- Fireball (GWF)
- Ixian (CW)

Thank you Loadouts for allowing my toons to be all the things... they ever wanted to be....

Member of Ember Legion

Comments

• Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    1. 100% of affected character's hp pool
    2. close to the target, a bit more than melee range
    3. weaker than Frontline Surge, it's more of a knockdown than knockback
  • Options
    sadus671sadus671 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 203 Arc User
    Awesome!

Thanks for the quick response @kacezet
    -= Primary Characters =-

- Forge (GF)
    - Apocalypse - (DC)
    - Sadus (OP)
    - Fireball (GWF)
    - Ixian (CW)

Thank you Loadouts for allowing my toons to be all the things... they ever wanted to be....

Member of Ember Legion