test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Winterfell Alliance is Recruiting

stonegaze1stonegaze1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
Hello all! I'm Lady Sansa Stark, a leader in The Winterfell Alliance.

The helm guild of the alliance is The Starks of Winterfell - they're currently at GH20 almost maxed out Alliance level is 108, and we have over 2154 active members. The Alliance doesn't ask or require a whole lot from anyone - all that's really asked of us is to be friendly and have fun! We take pride in our friendly, social, drama free, welcoming environment. Elitism is non-existent here too, which we aim strongly to keep.

We're active. There is always someone calling for some kind of raid... edemo, ndemo, fbi, eIG, etos, elol, n/msva, mc, vt.... you name it! There's also a lot of more general chat in the Alliance as well, which I personally have always really enjoyed. Discussions about sets, items, builds, upcoming updates, questions, suggestions... general stuff about Neverwinter that several people can join in on and/or learn from. We also actively run Dragonflight, usually several times daily, 2-3 dragons each run. Sometimes more, sometimes less - nobody is required to participate in DF, but it is a lot of fun to run! We totally encourage it!

Communication is well maintained within the Alliance, between not only leaders, but members and officers as well. I found this to be a winning, key point for me. What I love about this alliance is the People They are truely the best bunch Ive had the Pleasure to game with.

If you'd like to contact us about joining our Alliance,
We are looking for an active guild GH 8 or above although this is not essential just activity
Chat with us anytime ,

email in game
Uhg@terrydennisau
Lady Sansa Stark@stonegaze1
Amun Ra@iaem
Shava@twitchdigit1

Comments

• jadermaiajadermaia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 29 Arc User
    Is there a required item level or something like that?
  • stonegaze1stonegaze1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    We are less concerned about Guild Level but more interested in boosting activity and fun within the Alliance so we will consider all offers to join
  • stonegaze1stonegaze1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12 Arc User
    thx for all the enquiries Im hoping we have a new guild , but things change all the time in this game ask if youre interested who knows.. what will happen tomorrow its a never ending story :)