test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Explorer nodes

eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
edited June 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
I know, it will be like all the other threads posted about this issue, sent to lower depths and set on not allowed permission to read it. As usually since 6 months.

So i'll write it again: please fix the nodes and stop deleting the thread as if there was no issue with this. thanks.

Im going to use the ToS that i carefully read lately

"15. User Conduct
j. engage in any actions that defraud or attempt to defraud, scam or cheat others out of any items that have been earned through authorized game play;
k. cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service
l. using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"

this 3 items are clearly happening since months about the explorer nodes, yet nothing is done.
Im aware you want me to use GM help and report behavior for this, but please know that there's so many people doing this that i'd have to spend the whole next 3 days doing so.

thank you.

@asterdahl
Post edited by eolee on

Comments

• dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Yeah I seem to encounter this bug too.I tried to farm skyhold last night and got adamant sand of all 6 nodes then noticed some of those lurkers.I decided to not take the loot to just see if nodes really change.I just went there(10-12 hours later than first visit) and yep 2 of the nodes seemed to have different loots than previously
  • sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    The new zone maps dont seem to have this issue - tested it with my other half to see if we could change the drops and wasn't possible.
  • eoleeeolee Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    whats absolutely not normal is that it got reported many times, threads got deleted, yet people are violating ToS, they enriched themselves above and beyond what leadership ever woud have on the detriment of legit nodes farmers, yet nothing is done.

Since months.