test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Broken set for SW?

keres#8058 keres Member Posts: 8 Arc User
Hey everyone. I've been using the demon lord set for a while now but most of the people I run with now are bis or close to it. So just about everything dies pretty quickly. So at this point it seems like the set bonus of the demon lord set isn't doing as much good as it used to. Has anyone done any testing or tried switching to a broken set using something like the black ice belt or CON belt?

Comments

• Options
    daccura#4102 daccura Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I switched from Black Ice Belt and Neck to complete demon lord set and saw a huge dps increase. I did not have the full black ice set (artifact was missing).
    Imo demon lord is still best out there for dps classes EVEN if things die quick.

If you don't care about dps you can look for other sets like utility or support sets for you and your group.
  • Options
    keres#8058 keres Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Thanks for the reply. I'm going for dps. Just wish demon lord set had better stats. Lol.
  • Options
    merhunesdagon1merhunesdagon1 Member Posts: 146 Arc User

Hey everyone. I've been using the demon lord set for a while now but most of the people I run with now are bis or close to it. So just about everything dies pretty quickly. So at this point it seems like the set bonus of the demon lord set isn't doing as much good as it used to. Has anyone done any testing or tried switching to a broken set using something like the black ice belt or CON belt?

The set was ridiculously overpowered at one point, but now should work just fine, unless u are an HR..
  • Options
    reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    I run the con belt and love it, but I'm also human, and put the 3 extra points into blood pact....I have 30 con, with campfire bonus, and still have 100% crit
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    Con is our best stat, 1 point = 1% damage and blood pact same way
    Charisma only about 0.5 %+ DPS on crit and 1% on non-crit.
    About setboni I would say, there is no better than Demon Lord. I run lolset and black ice before, both are inferior.