test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

no rough astral diamonds from dungeons

vdro#1153 vdro Member Posts: 12 Arc User
im getting no rough astral diamonds from dungeons on 3 of my characters and when i join queue's i get put in the dungeon not in a group and when i try to request to join it says that the instance is not allowing me to join the group or something of that nature. however my main character is allowing me to get rough astral diamonds.
Tagged:

Comments

• vdro#1153 vdro Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    i just noticed on my Queen Christine character that i have 100,000 maximum bonus astral diamonds so i think that's why i'm not getting astral diamonds but im not maybe that's the case with my other characters. i was also talking to someone and they told me the the game might be glitched or bugged
  • vdro#1153 vdro Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    also i i did 2 dungeons and i keep getting no astral diamonds and i got a message on my Queen Christine character that said that i need to buy astral diamonds like i would buy zen.
  • niceduck#2839 niceduck Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    I once had this issue. For me solution was : Get private group to run dungeon = this will quarantee, you are on group. Run that dungeon thru and get issue fixed, after that one proper run, you may queue normally to any dungeon and get your rough AD.
This discussion has been closed.