test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Question on the etiquette of "recruitment".

I'm not going to go into specifics, and bēcause this is technically Guild and Alliance recruitment, I wanted to check if what I'm thinking of doing is acceptable.

Essentially, I DO want to recruit for my guild, but more specifically I want to recruit one or maybe two, characters in particular.
I have six characters starting at 2.4 and the highest is 3.2 and what I am after is a "partner" for one, maybe two, of them.

Essentially I want to sponsor someone to get up to the level where we can run dungeons together, complementing each other.
I'd be doing stuff like helping them level up, sorting basic mounts and insignia, effective companions, getting them their first bondings, helping with getting appropriate armour and weapon enchants, and using my compliment of professionals to gear them up with shirts, kits, and so on. In return, I'd ask for them to support me in running the guild, and working as a team on dungeons and stuff.

I don't intend it to be "buying" a serf or servant, but I can see how it might look that way.

I just want some feedback on whether this is an appropriate way to recruit.