Install Arc
Options

Overflow bag changes, thumbs down

1235»

Comments

• Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User
    edited June 2017

Back to the subject of what activities are impacted by items in overflow, I discovered that you cannot remove an item from the bank if an item is in overflow. Which means that sorting your inventory is impeded by the need to sort your inventory....

Yes, I had a free space. This just adds intermediate steps to the process of rearranging items in order to clear overflow inventory.

I hate to beat the horse, but intermediate steps are the cost (in this case) of exceeding the limit. They could just have us lose the item. Instead, they gave us an alternative for a long time, and people came to rely on it (wrongly, I beleive). Change is happening, and it often seems painful (although I personally don't feel that a few (or even a few dozen) extra bank swaps is that painful).

• Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

You can't buy more inventory slot in the personal bank if it is already max'ed out.
    If you max out personal bank slot, shared bank slot and bags, you need to find "other ways" to deal with that. :)

If everything you have for storage is maxed and you still don't have enough space, clean out your closet.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    greywynd said:

You can't buy more inventory slot in the personal bank if it is already max'ed out.
    If you max out personal bank slot, shared bank slot and bags, you need to find "other ways" to deal with that. :)

If everything you have for storage is maxed and you still don't have enough space, clean out your closet.
    I have "other ways".
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    axton#6688 axton Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Remove Bound to Character enchantments and put all quest items in the useful items tab.

Boom. Solved.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    we need "Warehouse Vault", a new "storage zone", armory caches for set of weapons and armors, others for alchemy items, and jewelries cases.
    would be nice to have "armor stands".

otherwise, we need to change armor and appearances like DCUO's armor collection format.