test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Master Spellplague Caverns loot

Ok, so looking for people's opinions on this new dungeon and the loot drops.
I have beat the dungeon 6 times now (I know very small sample size), but I want people to know how Terrible the loot is.
1st run, 1st box nothing but River District currency and seals, 2nd box I did get a Rune raid bracers that I can upgrade but not really good for my DC.
The next 5 runs total I have got 2 level 8 enchantments and that is all.
One run I got nothing in 1st box but seals and currency and 2nd box was a level 5 enchantment. That is a horrendous drop for a dungeon that takes 40 min to 1 hr to run.

Is this dungeon worth running? Please share your loot drops as well if possible.

Comments

• Options
    fizgigtiznalkie#4436 fizgigtiznalkie Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    I got a green horse, salvage and a rank 8. I'd rather do 2 FBIs in the time than 1 MSP, at least you get voninblod.
  • Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User

Ok, so looking for people's opinions on this new dungeon and the loot drops.

I have beat the dungeon 6 times now (I know very small sample size), but I want people to know how Terrible the loot is.

1st run, 1st box nothing but River District currency and seals, 2nd box I did get a Rune raid bracers that I can upgrade but not really good for my DC.

The next 5 runs total I have got 2 level 8 enchantments and that is all.

One run I got nothing in 1st box but seals and currency and 2nd box was a level 5 enchantment. That is a horrendous drop for a dungeon that takes 40 min to 1 hr to run.

Is this dungeon worth running? Please share your loot drops as well if possible.

Mostly, it has garbage loot. However, once it hits June 20th comes out, try running eSP and try your best to finish off boss 2. If you get a Fartouched Residuum, it's going to be worth at least a million worth of AD (~1.2 mil on PC last I checked), as it's the gate for the DC/CW/SW Masterwork v2 stuff. It might be worth more on release day, because a lack of supply.

I personally think that there's a conspiracy that get a guaranteed Residuum drop if it's your first time beating boss 2, and then no residuum drops ever again until after a certain amount of runs have been completed. I don't have conclusive evidence on this, but if you guys see this trend too, let me know.