test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Item Level glitches

estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
I have had several of my guildies change things on their characters that should raise their Item Level but in fact it lowers it. After this I ask others in my alliance and most are also having this problem. Now, no one wants to change anything for fear of changing things enough that they will not be able to do dungeons. This is stupid because the point system is not being followed.

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Do you think you or one of your guildies can get a video of this, to help the devs pinpoint exactly what may be causing this? More info is needed to see where the bug may be.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    There's also a known bug that guild boons are not showing up when you inspect someone else's character sheet. But the right ilvl is shown in queue group and for determining queue requirements.

Not sure if it could be that...

If not, then definitely more details would be needed to help identify what's going on. What did your friends switch? Enchants? Armor? Artis?
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Also make certain if they are changing armors, that they did not have reinforcement kits on the old armor, and not on the new. That would also cause it. Had some people in my guild think that when they upgraded to the company gear.
  • stenofredstenofred Member Posts: 3 New User
    Is there any more info to this? I had recently upgraded 2-3 items (bonding to 11, other runestones to 11 and 12)during the beginning of double refinement and initially it showed correctly. However now I seemed to have dropped 200 IL sometime in the past 2-4 days..

Suggested by guild members:
    - I've stood in fire (no reset)
    - I've removed all my gear (no room to do companions, in my idle), reboot PC and put gear back on (still lower level)
    I'm next going to remove the runes from my gear and try that next...

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.
  • dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User
    stenofred said:

Is there any more info to this? I had recently upgraded 2-3 items (bonding to 11, other runestones to 11 and 12)during the beginning of double refinement and initially it showed correctly. However now I seemed to have dropped 200 IL sometime in the past 2-4 days..

Suggested by guild members:

- I've stood in fire (no reset)

- I've removed all my gear (no room to do companions, in my idle), reboot PC and put gear back on (still lower level)

I'm next going to remove the runes from my gear and try that next...

Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Have you switched guild boons to a boon that might be lower level?

Or have you made any changes to your mount stable?

edited July 2017
    I have not switched guild boons (and my guild did just do an upgrade--forget which one), I did get an Epic mount (purple to gold/orange) and I can re-set the mount to it's previous configuration
    Nevermind.. User error.. lack of summoned companion did it...