test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Castle Never Rejects VIP login bonus Epic Dungeon Chest keys

dandeloreondandeloreon Member Posts: 32 Arc User
When I was playing a quick run of Castle Never yesterday I ran into an issue where the end of dungeon chest for Epic Keys refused to let me open up when using the Character bound Epic Dungeon Chest Key from VIP login bonus.

It's really bad since it took me more than 60 seconds to open up the chest because the only fix was to relocate the character and move the point i was focusing at around repeatedly.

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Was someone else looting at the same time? The chest only allows one person to loot it a time.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    Not sure... but if that was the case, the red text should not say you need an "Epic Dungeon Chest Key".
  • Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    No, if it were that there wouldn't be any dialogue at all.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    pitshade said:

No, if it were that there wouldn't be any dialogue at all.

Yes, and Quite Literally there is no one near the chest and it says "Unlock with an Epic Dungeon Chest Key, available in the Wondrous Bazaar." in red text when I was trying to loot the chest. Also, as far as keys are concerned I have 400+ character bound keys.
  • Options
    misquamacus2misquamacus2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 193 Arc User
    Sometimes it can be tricky to get into a position for the left chest that allows you to unlock it. If you get the red text and know you have keys, just move around a bit until you find a position where the normal green text appears.