test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rise of Valor is Recruiting

We're a US based guild and most of our members are on the East Coast, but we tend to have people on at all times. We're looking for people that are at least 18 years old, respectful and active. Most of our leadership has been playing this game since it launched 3 years ago on other platforms, and they are very knowledgeable of the various aspects of the game. We're a Sword Guild in the Nocturnal Killers Alliance and our Helm Guild will be Rank 10 next week. Our guild and alliance are all about having fun and getting our stuff done.

There are various guild and alliance events scheduled throughout the day and week. There are Dragon Flight runs available every day, as well as NSVA and MSVA. There aren't any tithes or mandatory buy-ins to join. We encourage our members to participate in any events that they are interested in, or even host things that they would like ran. You can get a lot from joining our guild, that is if you're proactive.

Our guild also does a lot of communication on Discord, so that we can communicate things even if we're not in game. In fact, we often schedule most of our in-house events through the app. For those that are unfamiliar with the app, it's free and available for smart phones, tablets, and PC. It's an extremely valuable tool and will definitely make you more successful in the long run.

So, if you're looking to meet a fun group of people and want to be part of our family, feel free to contact any of our officers or leaders on PS4. We ask that you either find us in game using the Find a Guild, or hit us up with a PSN message. We do have interviews to see if we'll be a good fit for you, so please try to have a mic.

Character: Tograx
PSN ID: Whastryk

You can reach me just about anytime on my PSN. since I have it linked to my phone. If I'm not online, I will be sure to help you get in touch with an officer or leader that is online. I look forward to meeting you.