test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Aura of Radiance

jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
Aura of Radiance is my main aura when I run dungeons. With the 10ft increase I'm able to hold aggro with no issues at all times. Lately though, after the damage increase in the last update, it seems there are times I don't even exist to some enemies. They'll run right by me and start attacking the dps. Taunts, binding oath, it seems nothing can pull these enemies away. Is anyone else experiencing this issue as well?

Comments

• Options
    earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    jump at them.. :smiley:

enemy hate nothing more than you jumping around like a nonce acting like you don't really care about them..
    j/k

I agree BO is not attracting aggro like it first did after it was .. um reworked/balanced

I also mash TAB for divine power can get them a bit mad but it's fleeting

I also tank with a GF .. enhanced mark does a good job , Op needs BO to come a bit closer to drawing enemy the way that works..

I am sure that's been said a million times.
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
  • Options
    mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    Binding Oath +Aura of Rad + Sacred Weapon + high Armor Pen works very well...individually not so much. Also DPS have to learn to let you go in first. GWF dont like to follow slow OPs into the mob gtoup lol ;p
  • Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 95 Arc User
    I run a high hp courage build. I do a significant amount of dps for a tank. Normally I do my runs with the same group of people. I use burning light with a lightning enchantment for the extra aggro. In theory, I SHOULD be the only person on the battlefield to the enemies. Hulks actually go after my lizardfolk shaman 90% of the time. There are situations however I feel invisible though. I'll go in first and they all mob either the gwf or the warlock. It's quite frustrating.