test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Day of the Dungeon Master issues

Why is the cap for me for the week on the adventuring accreditation at 67. I got to 67 and it said that is all I can earn for the week. If you need 400 to complete the campaign and can only get 67 per week and this event is for 4 weeks then you are only going to get 268 during this event. My question is come next week will I only be able to get another 67 or will I be able to get it up to 200 that way I am somewhat earning 100 per week? Maybe they put a cap on it so that you have to wait until the event runs again to be able to finish the campaign to get the rewards.

Does anyone have any information on this at all on why or how it would be able to get all 400 by the end of the event?

Thank You
Wicked War1ock

Comments

• kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    This is due to a bug. There is an official thread about it here. Please leave any feedback about it in that thread.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.