test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

GUILD RECRUITING ACTIVE PLAYERS

"Demonic Chaos" ....
owner of the guild here, we are recruiting players of all levels. There are no weekly donation requirements, but please ask if u can donate whatever you can but not enforcing you to. we prefer you have a mic but not mandatory. Why should you join us ...
- Drama free adult (+18) group,
- chilled, laid back and generally just playing for fun,
- with members from across the globe, there will always been someone online to communicate with,
- we all have families and jobs to attend with so we don't expect you to online 24/7 we in understand that and we have a great family here on Neverwinter.
- Purpose to help new players get a foot up in the game. We have plenty of experienced players that are more than happy to help you with any game related questions.
- GH5, currently working on guild hall 6, we are a sword guild in a great alliance, with defense boon, not as strong as many other guilds but we make up for that with helpful, chilled, laid back, no drama players.
- in "a perfect world" alliance with helm guild lvl 13, and across the alliance all content is ran i.e. (DF, EPICS, QUESTS, ETC...) which also means DF gear is available to purchase within the alliance,
- we have a Facebook group called " Demonic Chaos Guild PS4" or our brother guild "the jokers - guild" which whom would be happy to assist u as well,
- we can also be found on PS4 communities called "demonic chaos guild" feel free to find us on there aswell
thanks for taking the time to read my recruitment post and I hope to hear from you soon,
In the end its the players that you play with that matter and not the level of the guild/alliance ......
and always remember to Play Hard and Grind Hard, thanks again

GUILD OWNER - DAN (PSN-XZDJHOUDINIZX/TOON NAME-XENOVIA (70,GWF), SIRZECHS(70,OP)
Post edited by xzdjhoudinizx#4081 on

Comments