test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Prepare for loadouts

demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
Set your character now
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!

Comments

• waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    What should those of us with perfectly optimized for any situation chars do then ?
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    Relax and enjoy the madness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • lyaiselyaise Member Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    It's a nice feature and will be easier on those who want to switch between say, different dps builds.

However, it will be harder on those who want to change from say dps to support - warlock for example - owing to what the feature doesn't include.
    For those wanting more of a variety between their loadout option it will still mean individually changing all the enchants (+ other things), with the associated cost and messing about, every time they switch.

A proper loadout function should result in a fully complete build change, so this is part of the way there but with nuisance ommissions.
    ...............vote for your favourite expansion..........
    "Mod 6. Oh my f****** god. It gutted the game pure and simple. And what wasn't gutted was messed up by the poorly thought out new level cap and equip. The game never recovered from that atrocity".
    ..............not this one then.............