test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ndemo runs please!!!!

I want to farm NDemo for rings but, I'm 2.2k dps so good luck on getting someone to run with you. I've ran the fight before and I have a handle on what I'm supposed to be doing. So if a group of people are kind enough to farm demo with me please contact NamelessNoob in game or here.
Thanks.
<3 Shadow Pixies <3

Comments

• Options
    regizaki#8947 regizaki Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    I'm going to ask an admin to close this thread because people are viewing and no one us responding so there is not point in keeping it open thanks.
    <3 Shadow Pixies <3
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Honestly with very little work, you could be 2500 gs or close to and find a group more easily.
    With 2.2k gs you have so much work on artifacts, runes and enchants, farming rings at your gs make no sense imho.

What you are asking is basically to be carried by others players...

Not a lot of people run ndemo anyway since rings became useless for compagnons.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Closed at OPs request.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
This discussion has been closed.