test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cloaked Ascendancy change to the reclaimed weapons / riches / magic

Hello,
Dear Devs,

Before this mod we had a new tab called useful items i thought the point of it was to store items wich would otherwise bother us for no use in our inventory in order to gain more slots so why is it that these things stack in the main bag instead of the in the useful items tab please
also the mark enchants don't stack anymore after you used one once even though it used to stack on top of others before and then when reused gets it's timer back i feel this change takes more bagsapce please devs fix these little problems as it really affects players not the short run but as in the long run dissatisfaction it's really been annoying me that i lost 21 slots just to keep using mark enchants and play riverdistrict campaing

Thank You In Advance

Comments

• sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 434 Arc User
    edited May 2017
    Thanks God they stack to 1000 now. You just need to burn them and keep stacks under 1000, you will have "only" 3 slots wasted :) You shouldn't have more than that anyways, just donate more :p But i give you a thumbs up for your suggestion tho (was suggested before and they've decided to change stacks to 1000)
  • heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    yes thank god though i still think they should be under useful items but we can deal with 3 slots i guess will jsut have to buy more bag sapce *cheers*
  • minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Why weren't the new MC3 recipes made to sit in the useful items tab ? That will be a lot of dead inventory slots by the time my crafter is finished.