test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Battle Awareness & Relentless Battle Fury

Hello, After New Mod Rework To Enchants and such i've been testing arround few things on my GWF as i'm nearing the 4K max end game i thought i should fix on my own build but per some testings i've seen that these 2 skills are either bugged or do not work as intended that or i just understood how they work differently so here it is :smile:

1) Relentless Battle Fury : This says that it has a cooldown reduction and duration increase for battle fury but i'm not noticing that big of a difference except by 1 second
and while we are talking about battle fury anyone has an idea how much damage that encounter deals ? as it's not written on it exactly

2)Battle Awareness : so i don't understand how this power does it's math exactly like does it take your very base power or scales with your current power upon activation or scales while it's active and increases ur power each time the value changes

so i'll be patiently waiting for you kind people to help me out on these questions :) and thank you in advance

Comments

• Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    Battle fury increases you damage in at wills and encounters by 25% at r4, it will also refill your stamina and grant you ap, allies get 25% of these bonus (damage included bonus to at wills and encounters included), cooldowns are not just from your skills but also granted by other players skills and your recovery, if you get naked and see what really happens you'll see the coooldown there, explaining this better.
    BF has a cooldown of around 20 secs, if i have no recharge speed sources, the feat will bring this cooldown to 15 secs, but let's suppose that my recovery is really high and my BF cooldown is 10 seconds, the feat will bring it down to 7,5seconds.

Battle awareness takes your base power, no companion stuff etc...

• Options
    cforest#0755 cforest Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    For a frame of reference, with the feat, my Battle Fury has a cooldown of 11 seconds (6k recovery), with an uptime of 8 seconds. Downtime is 3 seconds.
  • Options
    heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Thnx a Lot guys that really helped out
  • Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Does Battle Awareness increase the power you get from DC or OP powersharing?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    heraldfayez#8520 heraldfayez Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    ravenskya said:

Does Battle Awareness increase the power you get from DC or OP powersharing?

from what i have tested no it dosn't seem like it but still pretty good increase if you have 40K+ base power
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    It increases your base power.
  • Options
    santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    When you say base power, do you mean power + companions gift, or power when standing still?
  • Options
    vida44vida44 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 667 Arc User
    Without companions gift. But I'll confirm as soon as I get home. The testing was done sometime ago when I was using it.