test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Company of Shadowed Light is recruiting

Just guild hall rank 1 right now as its mainly been just me. My guild became a Gauntlet guild here just recently with our Helm guild being at Guild Hall Rank 8. The Helm guild said they try and get Dragonflight runs up and going on Saturday's, usually in the afternoon/evening, that's going by my time of UTC -08:00 Pacific time zone. If we get more active people on and playing then I'm sure we'll expand out and run Dragonflight more often.

I'm looking for a few people that will help co-lead the guild for me, handle recruiting, organize runs, whatever else you want to do, it's mainly the recruiting part as after we get more active people playing then the rest pretty much sorts itself out. I play the game casually so I'm not really heavy on the social aspects of the game, having co-leaders that the other guildies can go to for help if they need it would be great while I'm off doing whatever. The guild is a really casual and relaxed setup, I don't do the stupid fees or weekly obligations that other guilds do as this is a game, a game that we're here to enjoy at our own leisure which means we don't treat it as a job or chore. We play as we see fit so that we can enjoy the experience.

If you're interested in joining, message me on here or the easiest way would be to use the 'Find a Guild' function in the game and search for Company of Shadowed Light so you can see who's on within the guild at the time and send them a message for getting enrolled. Can also send a in game mail message to my main character "Illaria Xionius at MalevolentGimp" and I can get back to you that way. If you want to leave a message on here for an invite then please use the same format I used with "Player Name at PSN ID" in your message as I can use that to send an invite even if you're offline.

For reference wise if you use the "Find a Guild" option then any characters that are online with the rank of "Chancellor" are mine, that is what I've named my rank 7. Rank 6 is Sage and can also send the guild invite if you find one of them online. Looking forward to seeing some fresh faces joining up.
Post edited by malevolentgimp#7329 on