test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wrong Side of the Stronghold - Room for a Gauntlet

We are a sword in the House Stargaryan Alliance and discovered we have room for a Gauntlet. We would prefer one that plans on staying with us a while rather than using the Helm's store and then running off for greener pastures.

We try to remain as drama free as possible, and advise anyone in the alliance with an issue take it to their guild leader who then discusses it with the other guild leaders (we have a facebook chat just for alliance leaders to discuss these matters).

There are alliance discord servers, a house stargaryan website for signing up for events (that way if you aren't a facebook user you can still be a part of things) a House Stargaryan Alliance Facebook page, and many of our alliance members run the different PS4 class pages.

The alliance has people running dungeons of all levels, T3 heroic runs in the strongholds, groups farming everything under the sun, PVP groups and Dragon Flights. There is also an alliance ladies night where the ladies get together and run dungeons or dragon flights.

The ideal guild to fill the spot will have a decent number of active people, at least a few who want to run end game content, understand that this is a game and not a job, be able to be chill with people in alliance chat, and represent the alliance well.

If you think that this might be something that interests you let me know @ravenskya on PSN

We also have room for members - we prefer level 70+ but if you are close and active let me know and we can talk. Generally at level 70 we know that you have played the game long enough to decide if you plan on sticking around for a while. Same rules apply to members of our guild - try to be drama free, offer open spots in dungeons to other guild members if you can, help people that need it (yes even PUGS - I handed a pair of dusk boots to a new 70 last weekend who wasn't even an alliance member because he needed help so badly) I'm not saying hand out free stuff - I'm saying don't kick people who are trying, don't be an elitist, and if you need help just ask. The other thing is contribute what you can - we don't have a minimum because people have real lives - but we do ask that everyone chip in so that we can grow and get more boons. Everyone loves free stats :)
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP