test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

knight's valor could use changes

urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
since I have done a post already on knights valor from General Discussion (PC) and how many people i had got on that one how come we haven't seen a change in kv yet but they can't like do something with the power cause i know i had a lot of great ideas from players why one asked why they couldn't remove the glow theoverlay and just add some visual under a player's feet or overhead cause i would really like that over the glow than over this for how i couldn't get a good screen shot of the glow https://scontent.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/18118901_148813135654265_2300440352411397036_n.jpg?oh=ecd51864cb64e44af5676a9f5533597a&oe=59895EEF

Comments

• rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    You mean the teal/bluish glow that engulfs players?

Honestly, as annoying as the teal glow is, it's pretty useful at a quick glance to see who's protected or not when I'm a bit busy focusing on other things, like watching a boss.

I highly doubt that this will get changed, as it's a good visual indicator of who's protected and who isn't.
    If I "had" to change the indicator, I'd change it to the dual shields circling people ala Iron Warrior.
    And even if it will be changed, you're going to need to wait for a while for any major GF changes to happen, as the devs are busy trying to figure out how to rework TRs, and eventually, CWs and GWFs.

Maybe you can install a mod which removes the teal glow, as mods which strip things down seems to be in your tastes.

• urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    rjc9000 said:

Honestly, as annoying as the teal glow is, it's pretty useful at a quick glance to see who's protected or not when I'm a bit busy focusing on other things, like watching a boss.

I highly doubt that this will get changed, as it's a good visual indicator of who's protected and who isn't.
    If I "had" to change the indicator, I'd change it to the dual shields circling people ala Iron Warrior.
    And even if it will be changed, you're going to need to wait for a while for any major GF changes to happen, as the devs are busy trying to figure out how to rework TRs, and eventually, CWs and GWFs.

Maybe you can install a mod which removes the teal glow, as mods which strip things down seems to be in your tastes.

i have been waiting a while for this power to get changed cause when I'm in protector's enclave that they always leave it running where i find this power to be very annoying
  • eion311eion311 Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    Because in the grand scheme of things, you not liking an encounters graphic representation is not a major concern for the devs.
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    eion311 said:

Because in the grand scheme of things, you not liking an encounters graphic representation is not a major concern for the devs.

This, so much this.
    urtew3 said:

rjc9000 said:

i have been waiting a while for this power to get changed cause when I'm in protector's enclave that they always leave it running where i find this power to be very annoying
    You with that, again... "I find x power annoying graphically therefore devs should go out of their way to nerf it into the ground to please me."
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1230174/to-much-armor-causing-problems

urtew3 you use the nude patch to see the toons naked .yet at the same time you want KV to change cause you dont like the blue fx....
    kinda condradictory
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Well, I don't want to see the power itself get stripped of effectiveness, but the bare truth is that I wish the visuals didn't work in PE or the other places that people stand around with it active. The raw data shows how effective a buff it is, but I would like the work that I've done on my characters' appearances to not be concealed.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • dread4moordread4moor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    No. They better NOT change something as unimportant and insignificant as the glow associated with KV...
    After ignoring important fixes like the Protector Capstone?
    Hell no.
    JrUzbQw.jpg?1
    I am Took.
    "Full plate and packing steel" in NW since 2013.
  • jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Man I just checked your other thread that was linked by @hypervoreian

I'm really really having a hard time thinking "too much armor causing problems" and the "nerf KV into the ground asap because I don't like it graphically" threads made by you weren't done with trolling - click bait purposes.
  • urtew3urtew3 Member Posts: 161 Arc User
    sorry if I haven't been on here I did see how the paladin got added ones again to patch notes and how the gf didn't but I do agree that kv should not be allowed in protector's enclave or anywhere it should not be but I do like that idea as well