test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Going Undercover Mission

namelessmysticnamelessmystic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
When doing this mission, the player is given the option to change appearance. I thought it would be fun since you're given the opportunity to change back. I changed, did the mission, and returned to the tower of alteration to change my character back. I went through the options, checked them several times to ensure that she was back to normal, and clicked Apply. The change didn't stick and I'm out of change appearance tokens. I was told by support to report this bug, but was not told what would be done about it. Please advise. I would really like my character back to normal. Thank you

Answers

• Options
    namelessmysticnamelessmystic Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I would like to add that I've been going back and forth with Support about this issue since 4/14/17 and it still hasn't been resolved.
  • Options
    randomdigits#2166 randomdigits Member Posts: 700 Arc User
    Their expectation, probably, is that reporting the bug on forum would allow collecting statistics of people with similar issues to help them prioritize investigation and triage. As far as resolving the issue the Change Appearance tokens are pretty cheap (200 Zen) so most people should be able to earn enough money to undo the harm done. For what it's worth the token worked as expected for me both times, even though I'm slightly dissatisfied with the final look of the toon since I cannot fully recollect the original settings.
    Ana Taletreader (CW) / Friend of Casual Gamers