test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

House Mormont

zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
House Mormont is currently recruiting! In order to receive a guild invite either PM me here or respond to this thread with your in game account name/gamer-tag or message me in game at @zomak#4611

Our guild information is below:

Guild Name: House Mormont
Guild Leader: Zomak, Myzerie, Enna Duskwalker, and Aerlanis
Guild Contact: @zomak#4611
Guild Currently Recruiting: Anyone who is active
Current Guild Size: around 100
Guild Size Goal: Capped
Guild Type: Casual, friendly
Guild Peak Time Zones: USA
Current Guild Rank: 5
Guild Rank Goal: 20
Alliance: Death Plague

Description: Casual, friendly guild. Mostly PVE focused but not opposed to PVPers. Guild hall is rank 5 and progressing with rank 2 temple for 1600 lifesteal boon. We are in a reasonably active alliance, it is easy to find a group of alliance members to run dungeons and epic trials with during US evenings. We are open to all classes and levels. No requirements to join.
Post edited by zomak#4611 on

Comments

• Options
    House Mormont is now part of the H420ppy Inc. alliance. Also some of our leadership has changed. I have edited the original post to reflect this.
  • Options
    Our alliance has changed. Several guilds from the old alliance have broken off to form the Death Plague Alliance. Also we are now guild hall rank 5, up from 4. We have also finished building Temple rank 2 for 1600 lifesteal boon.

This guild is growing fast now is your chance to get in before we become the guild everyone wants to join and we have to start turning people away for lack of slots.

Our alliance is very active with marauders runs and alliance queue runs. We also still have some open gauntlet spaces if you are in a guild looking for an alliance.