test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Love the game ... but

he loot system i can set up in my personal que's, ppl i invite go by my loot structure , which is roll the epics. blues and greens .. if u find them they are yours

but in dungeons we dont have that option as no one is lead. as they could kick ppl randomly i assume. problems.

but if there was some kind of loot preference at the start of the dungeon maybe a vote? if they want need or green or ohh plz no round robin, omg no. and what level green blue purple ,

i have had some strong pushback to this idea in game but the way i think of it is

why would i give up my drop, a sure thing ,for a 1/5 chance at theirs/mine?

i dont want to take anyone elses finds, and i dont want them just automatically able to grab at mine
Tagged:

Comments

• andreask#1780 andreask Member Posts: 55 Arc User
    What I have seen in other games, is that there is a standard loot (e.g. round robin) and if the party leader wants to change it, all party members need to agree. Yor suggestion could also work. When the group is formed and just before they enter, a screen could come up asking for their choice of loot.
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    Not long ago it was Need or Greed/Green. Now it is Need or Greed/Blue. A vast improvement.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • ooghijmqtxxxa#2829 ooghijmqtxxxa Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    i was thinking on this.. WHAT IF there was a box we could check in some kind of ADVANCED options that would give us a QUE for loot preference u could add level disparity preference there as well and all kinds of other useful , if u want to make your wait time longer to get the run you like.. BUT not so longer if everyone is playing the way you play.. or just have their choices not set so they connect to any game. i dunno . what do you think?
  • greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    They have that. It's called "Private Queue".
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • safespacecadet#3341 safespacecadet Member Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Because it's terrible when you're running the standard Temple of the Spider dungeon for the 1000th time and someone is making you roll for every green item in sight while you're trying to finish it in four seconds.

Anyway, I love the game too. I love all games modeled after Everkill and World of Warcrap. I just love doing the same things over and again at endgame so that I can make different colors appear on my character screen. And higher numbers. It's the best. Purple is a wondrous color. Orange is better though. It's one of the colors of fire. And whatever kind of green or blue Mythic is, I want it! I want it all.

Also, I love being told what to do and not thinking for myself. Quest givers are my bffs.
    Post edited by safespacecadet#3341 on