test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Wild Hunt Rider

thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
So now that the wild hunt rider is available for Xbox, just wondering on the thoughts from PC Rogues on its actual uptime with our class per ACT and If it replaces the more common companions I currently have.

Currently I run with legendary fire archon as summoned (yeah I know about con artist and similar companions) Air archon(also legendary), Earth Archon, Erinyes and Siege master at epic.

Smoke bomb, ITC, Blade Flurry on trash, Lashing, ITC, Wicked on bosses (ITC for press the advantage). My recovery is about 5k once my rank 12 bondings proc, 100% crit, all rank 12s, rank 8 stronghold boons, demon set, trans vorpal so near BIS etc. If any of that is relevant. (Heard that each ticket of Smoke bomb might act as a proc "chance" (CW icy terrain acts similary?)
It doesn't seem like it would be worth it eyeballing it but that's why I'm asking lol.

Thanks!!!

Comments

• blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Works on mob phases, hard to proc on boss. If u want it i suggest to replace Earth Archon.
  • thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Meh that's what I thought. I'll keep my earth archon. I got 10k lifesteal and endless consumption boon so I'm almost always at 100% health.
  • sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    I find that, in dungeons where you fight mobs before bosses, the up time makes up for the less proccing on bosses. For example, the last CN I ran with Noto, each of our WHR had 4 minutes (!) left when we got to the final boss. I wouldn't drop the earth archon, though. I'd drop the Erinyes first.
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
    Yeah erinyes only amounts to like 3-4% dmg increase I think at 100% crit? I might just get one then (I got like 108 companion token lol). Quick question though, are you set up with snail/dc sigil/saboteur feats = permanent blade flurry or is it procing that much with wheel/back alley tactics build etc?
  • sirjimbofrancissirjimbofrancis Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    It procs close to the same for either build. I run the Lilia Drakon build.
    Lilia Drakon - PVE Executioner TR
    She Looked Lvl 18

Here is my Blog
    Cool thank you for the feedback!!