test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Calling all GF's: Am I the only one who can't mark turtle in FBI (second boss) since Mod 11 dropped?

ahrmonahrmon Member Posts: 15 Arc User
I really hope I am not the only GF seeing this, but I can no longer mark the turtle boss in FBI using the right bumper (and Commander's Strike has no effect from what I can tell, so it's not a "hidden" mark I don't think).

Can any other GF confirm this behavior for me?

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    ahrmon said:

I really hope I am not the only GF seeing this, but I can no longer mark the turtle boss in FBI using the right bumper (and Commander's Strike has no effect from what I can tell, so it's not a "hidden" mark I don't think).

Can any other GF confirm this behavior for me?

Some bosses won't display the red X for some reason, but you still get the debuff/combat advantage as long as you shield the boss' hits.

In the wiki page, linked below,

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Mark

The debuff icon of a mark looks like a dude with an arrow over his head, tinted in blue. If you see that debuff on enemy debuff bars, then, yes, you're doing it right. I heard Xbox/PS4 buffbars only display about 4-5 symbols, so you can always check for CA.

In addition, if you don't crit and don't have a SW/HR/Renegade CW on your team, you can check if your non-Crits have a yellow dagger icon, which denotes Combat Advantage.

• Options
    ahrmonahrmon Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    The red X showed up fine in Mod 10, seems to have broken in mod 11, hence the question.

• Options
    jslegge1901jslegge1901 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    I use bane, the mark doesn't show up, however, on the debuff area I see the icon for it, so it does apply. GWF's have the same issue.