test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Imperial Inquisition - Open Sword Guild Spot!

arrowgon#3496 arrowgon Member Posts: 33 Arc User
About a month ago The Imperial Inquisition left an alliance of about a year due to negativity, harassment, and overall poor sportsmanship. We have since started a new alliance in which we strive to build an alliance that helps each other and where all levels are welcome regardless of skill. In addition, we want to ensure the alliance stays active, positive, encouraging and fun; we have created alliance rules and guidelines to help achieve this goal.

We are a rank 12 guild hall with five other guilds currently in our alliance. We are recruiting guilds that are active, mature, and outgoing to fill our remaining two Sword spots along with the gauntlet spots. We run multiple DFs per day, conduct dungeon runs, and help members progress through the game.

We are also recruiting players of all levels and skill. Our guild is filled with friendly, active and mature players with the average age being around 35. We do not shun players for their character level or item level as we were all there at some point; we enjoy helping each other and taking care of our own. We host monthly contests that rewards AD and other prizes along with other scheduled and 'surprise' events to keep things lively and active.

If you would like more info, either reply to this post or send an in-game message to: arrowgon@arrowgon#3496

Post edited by arrowgon#3496 on

Comments

• arrowgon#3496 arrowgon Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Update: We are now going to guild rank 12 and will be unlocking Mastercrafting
  • I've heard some really good things about your guild from some of the members. Can I get an invite to the guild please? Thank you :)

I've heard some really good things about your guild from some of the members. Can I get an invite to the guild please? Thank you :)

Hi Sally,

I'm happy to hear you have heard good things about our guild; we have some great members and a great community. If you would kindly send me an in-game message I'd be happy to send you and invite. We look forward to having you :)

• lantern22lantern22 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,111 Arc User
    Are you still looking for guilds for an Alliance? If so what are the minimum requirements you are looking for. The guild I am in (which is very small) are thinking about our options.
    lantern22 said:

Are you still looking for guilds for an Alliance? If so what are the minimum requirements you are looking for. The guild I am in (which is very small) are thinking about our options.

Hi Lantern,

We are still looking for guilds to fill our alliance; we are looking for guilds to fill our Sword spots and Gauntlet spots. We currently have 5 guilds in our new alliance. We do not have any guild rank requirements for our gauntlet guilds but are looking for a little more established guilds for our Swords such as rank 5 and above. Our goal is to build a great community together and do not mind bringing in lower level guilds; we all started there at some point. We have great members in our community that enjoy helping each other and we keep a positive and energetic alliance environment. If this sounds like something you'd like to move forward with please send me an in-game message at arrowgon@arrowgon#3496. I look forward to talking with you further.

Arrowgon
    Our new alliance has one sword guild spot left. Send me a message for details.
    We still have an open Sword spot in our alliance. Come and by and check us out.