test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Furious Immolation can not be casted anymore

issssshoisssssho Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
edited April 2017 in Bug Reports (PC)
I will put all circumstances that lead to this because I'm not sure which ones matter.
3-4 days ago I logged out of game by being dead in Icewind pass pvp area. Next day I logged in my daily furious immolation was bugged and can't be casted anymore at all (arcane singularity have same problem). When I press daily once it should show yellow aoe placement circle but that doesn't happen only my mouse aim mark disappears. On 2nd click that should activate it nothing happens and cursor mark comes back as if nothing happened. If after first daily button i press alt button i can see skill aoe placement in background but can't activate it. Providing 2 screenshots, one after i press daily button first time and second after i press alt button.
Customer support I contacted asked me to delete some files than force verify which I did and that didn't help either, after I decided to delete and re download whole game which also didn't help. After reporting this to customer support they said they can not help me since it's in game bug that requires investigation.

Update: tried respecing char to ss than back to mof, nothing happened, also it's not just dailies, its every skill that requires aoe placement is bugged, such as icy terrain on tab

With great power comes great electricity bill.

THC
http://www.theholycrusaders.com/
Post edited by isssssho on

Comments

• Options
    pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    Sounds like an issue with similar powers that others have has. In those cases, a fix was made by reseting keybinds to default. They could then be reassigned as normal but the problem went away. Not sure if this would be a problem that persisted past a full reinstall, however.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • Options
    issssshoisssssho Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 105 Arc User
    @pitshade Tried that too before reinstalling, however it did not help.
    With great power comes great electricity bill.

THC
    http://www.theholycrusaders.com/
  • Options
    sobacsobac Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    I had identical bug on my DC around 2 years ago, all casting powers were bugged. Unfortunately, i don't remember how i solved it :( Will try to remember.