test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for a friendly, helpful and mature non exploit guild for beginners and experts? Click here!

elvalianonelvalianon Member Posts: 331 Arc User

Watch our promotion video here!

Hello there, thank you for coming over to check out our guild. We are True Dragon Blood, a friendly semi-casual/semi-active guild for English speaking non exploit players from the EU and US. The guild was founded on the 18th of October in 2013 and has since then been home to many adventurers, both rookies and veterans. We help each other grow, laugh and have a good time by running dungeons, skirmishes and raids, offering help and advice, providing guides and perhaps most importantly; holding fun events such as quizzes and cards against humanity matches! Together we work on our Stronghold and guild to make it as powerful, cozy and friendly as we can. Are you interested in learning more about us, our rules and requirements? Or perhaps you would like to learn how to join us? Then please go to our website for more info at www.truedragonblood.eu. Whether our paths meet or not; good luck on your adventurers and thanks for your time!
Post edited by elvalianon on

Comments

• gubbigirl89gubbigirl89 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hey all :)
    I would highly recommend True Dragon Blood to everyone looking for casual, fun, friendly gamers to run all kinds of things with !
    I have been in a few guilds along the years, but this has truly been a home for my toon, and im gonna stay !
    The guild leaders are friendly and open, as a newcomer i didn't feel left out or lost - any question i had was taken serious and answered
    The guild tax is more then fair compared to the stuff, events and fun you get in return
    Apart from that the guild is part of an awesome just as friendly alliance- witch makes it easy to find the runs and groups you need

I have grown alot with my toon since i came to True Dragon Blood :D

-Freja / Gubbibow