test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chapter 5: Ascendancy's End (PC)

mallofinmallofin Member Posts: 20 Arc User
I got into the final battle with Gyrion. First he bugged on the boundary I could kill him but that didn't seemed fair so I did a change character came back in and he was active again. After purchasing a pack of scroll of Life, I downed him but received no credit for the kill. I restarted my computer to refresh memory and the game and reentered the arena with Gyrion. Not being the best keyboard player I bought another set of 5 Scrolls of life and battled with Gyrion. I once again killed his mirror image and killed him and received no credit for the kill. Please investigate this issue . My character's name was Nevanor@ mallofin, dragon (USA) server, at approx. 1100 hrs CST, Sunday, 4/2/2017. I would either like credit for completing Chapter 5 or a refund of the zen spent on scrolls of life and let you fix the bug.

Comments

• Options
    ladystyx#2362 ladystyx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have also encountered a similar problem with this quest. I entered the arena with Gyrion. After you kill him there is supposed to be a cut scene and then it states you have finished the quest. However, this didn't happen. I killed him, but he just stood there. No cut scene. Nothing. I didn't get credit for it either. I restarted the quest and re-did it twice but the same thing happened. This definitely seems to be a bug. I have submitted a ticket but was told to submit a formal bug report here.
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,093 Arc User
    You're better off posting this in Bug Reports.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.