test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Artifact Selection Feedback

valkosvalkos Member Posts: 34 Arc User
Hi guys

I had some great help in a previous posting of mine, regarding the DC artifact, well I've finally got it today.

So planned ahead to the next x 2 refinement I'm trying to nail down my artifacts selection and could use your experience / insight if I'm choosing wisely. Here are some high level stats to start with:

HP 146k
Power 5.4k
Recovery 3.2k
Dmg resist 54.8%
Resist ignore 62%

I'm have the following:

Sigil of oathbound
Horn of Valhalla (I have set bonus)
Waters of elthzad
Bruenor helm

I'm thinking of dropping waters for the sigil of devoted and bruenor helm for token of chromatic storm (more HP)

What do you guys think?. Currently the Ines I have now are purple and item level 96, so I really want your help before progressing any further.

Thanks.

Comments

• rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    You need more Power. Like, a lot more Power. Not exactly sure what all gives Power, but load up on them. Heart of the Red Dragon, Sigil of the Devoted and a couple more with Power.

Here is a link that lists the Artifacts and their tooltips: neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Artifact
  • valkosvalkos Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Hi

Thanks for the link, I was thinking about the heart of the dragon (white version) for the extra HP and to help boost power, take the guild boon for power, I can't remember at present if I'd loose armour penetration though.
  • valkosvalkos Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    Hi

I kinda keep changing my mind, what do you think about this combo:

Sigil of guardian equipped for deflection
    Oghma free movement
    Heart of the white dragon
    Horn of Valhalla
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Don't stack Defense nor Deflect, it's pointless. Stack HP and Power, optionally Recovery if you're short.
  • darnximxdeaddarnximxdead Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Would say go:

Sigil of devoted
    wheel of elements
    horn of valhalla
    sigil of oathbound

defense you'll have decent amount once have higher enchantment and your using a AC cloak, since using the Valhalla set.
  • thrilk#9892 thrilk Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Not sure what your goals are, but my artifacts are all focused on HP, Power, ArmPen, Crit, Recovery, Defense, AP gain, Combat Advantage. All four have some combination of those. I do not waste any slots with things like life steal or deflect. I currently use Sigils of Devotion and GWF. Tiamat's orb and Black Ice Beholder. DC sigil is always equipped.
  • zeplin055zeplin055 Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I run Sigil of DC horn of Valhalla blackice beholder and sigil of the op. I swap the black ice set and valhall set for gond in PvP.
  • mercedesmanmercedesman Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    I run Forgehammer of Gond as my main with both "versions" of artificers persuasion. I stacked recovery on my pet so when I hit my artifact, I get 5 sec of 50% damage reduction (a little over 1/3 of my art cool down) as well as my recovery goes to over 200% and my Action Point Gain is around 170%. This all allows me to be within 2 seconds of perma bubble if I need to go that way and keeping Shield of Faith constant is a non issue. Also, I am able to constantly spam Templars so I can stack my HP (in mSVA I can keep around 1.8mil stacked)...
  • trzebiat#2067 trzebiat Member Posts: 372 Arc User
    Temp HP from TW doesn't stack. You either get more Temp HP than you had or TW gives you nothing.
  • isaintify1isaintify1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 414 Arc User
    I use Tome of Ascendance, Eye of the giant, Sigil of the devoted, and horn of Valhalla(set)... Been debating about switching out the Valhalla set for orcus set... Need to do some testing in preview before hand though and see how well it works.