test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please Devs for the Love of Holy Toast

mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User
I can't take it anymore.

Armor: Put on Armor for FBI, SVA, MSVA to meet everfrost resistance....switch Armor back to stats I need for T2s....switch Armor again for PVP.....use massive gold to move enchants between the armors............

Companions: Switch to all my defensive companions for survival in certain T2s(bulette pup, seige master, blacksmith, shadow demon, etc.)........then back to DPS companions for other T2s and skirmishes (fire, earth archon, owlbear, etc.) Use gold again to pull out runestones

Powers: DPS or Aggro......switch, switch, switch

Please, please give us configuration save tabs so I can switch with a tab push all of the above. Many games do it...and we will love you for it.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Loadouts are coming. Would be great if they could include gear swaps with them. Not sure if they would do that though, due to the price to remove enchants and whatnot.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Are the loadouts coming as part of mod 11 or something in the future?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Are the loadouts coming as part of mod 11 or something in the future?

Sometime in the future. I'm thinking Mod 12, but I don't know that for sure. Could be sooner, could be later.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    But it is coming and that I am pleased with. I can be patient. With how difficult it is to change everything by hand,I have not ben experimenting with my builds. I look forward to tinkering
  • Options
    mcgwarfacemcgwarface Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Im sending the Devs cookies :)
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    I'll happily buy the extra enchants if this happens.
    It would also make the "wardrobe" version of the useful items tab even more desirable...
  • Options
    omegarealities#7219 omegarealities Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited March 2017

I'll happily buy the extra enchants if this happens.
    It would also make the "wardrobe" version of the useful items tab even more desirable...

The only problem I see with a "wardrobe" for combat items is that people would use it to stockpile all of their armor. There would need to be some limits on how much could be stored in it.

What I would like to see a wardrobe for is the fashion items. Maybe something with a starting number of slots that can be expanded by purchasing more slots.
    Post edited by omegarealities#7219 on
  • Options
    mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Yeah, there'd only be space for the load out gear.
    For every load out ideally you'd have a slot for each item.
    I don't know how many alternate set ups they're looking at offering, but for every one you're potentially looking at 16 slot-able items per loud out. Including weapons and artifacts.

Is being flexible and having the capacity to quickly switch to fit the situation a good trade off for carrying a lot of gear?
    That's down to individual players, but some method to accommodate or at least offset the extra inventory would be good.

A fashion wardrobe would be a separate, though equally useful, thing.