test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Mirage Weapon Set Issues and Bugs

gormenghast1gormenghast1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 88 Arc User
I've found a bunch of issues concerning the mirage weapon set bonus I'd like to share.

1. Activation of the "Master Of Illusion" effect instantly changes the appearance of every summoned companion to the Paranoid Illusion's one, at least till it can be unsummoned and resummoned again.
2. (TR related) Once the illusion disappear, the main character remains stuck in the "flurry" animation till another animation cancels it. I don't know if this needs a fix, it's funny enough to see the toon techno-dance for his dear life.
3. (TR related) the speed of the first two slow "Flurry of Blows" attacks has not been updated to the current at-will speed. Considering the short duration of the illusions, the fact that they have to move around to get in melee range with enemies and that any movement of the target interrupts the whole attack, it renders almost useless the whole set effect most of times. Please consider updating the attack speed or switching the main attack to Sly Flourish or Cloud of Steel.

I have tested the weapon set only on my TR, so feel free to add any other issue concerning other classes (if any).

Comments

• Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
    Even bigger issue : the illusions trigger lightning weapon enchantment for 0 damage.

I didnt try any other weapon enchantment but they probably have the same bug.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I saw a friend who has mirage as a HR and noticed 'some' of his mirages seem to have the Paranoid Illusion's companion effect of being psycho. :neutral:
  • Options
    demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    My mirages do lightning damage and I am tr.. their flurry also adds bleed damage.

I like it how it is....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • Options
    artifleurartifleur Member Posts: 642 Arc User
  • Options
    drm31415#2581 drm31415 Member Posts: 5 Arc User

I've found a bunch of issues concerning the mirage weapon set bonus I'd like to share.

1. Activation of the "Master Of Illusion" effect instantly changes the appearance of every summoned companion to the Paranoid Illusion's one, at least till it can be unsummoned and resummoned again.
    2. (TR related) Once the illusion disappear, the main character remains stuck in the "flurry" animation till another animation cancels it. I don't know if this needs a fix, it's funny enough to see the toon techno-dance for his dear life.
    3. (TR related) the speed of the first two slow "Flurry of Blows" attacks has not been updated to the current at-will speed. Considering the short duration of the illusions, the fact that they have to move around to get in melee range with enemies and that any movement of the target interrupts the whole attack, it renders almost useless the whole set effect most of times. Please consider updating the attack speed or switching the main attack to Sly Flourish or Cloud of Steel.

I have tested the weapon set only on my TR, so feel free to add any other issue concerning other classes (if any).

It could be my imagination, but it seems like changing my companion to the paranoid delusion when mirage procs makes it take longer for his bonding stones to proc. If I wanted a paranoid delusion summoned I would summon one, plz leave my dancing sword alone.
  • Options
    marieti84#8867 marieti84 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    My hubby and I are also having the same exact issues, and sometimes when our companion changes, it just sits there behind us and doesn't engage in the fight! Please fix this! I want to see my stalwart lion in action, not a paranoia delusion!
  • Options
    rafaeldarafaelda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 666 Arc User
    artifleur said:

Even bigger issue : the illusions trigger lightning weapon enchantment for 0 damage.

I didnt try any other weapon enchantment but they probably have the same bug.

they do 0 dmg for the primary target, but the chains do normal dmg...