test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC] Failed System Specs but have new graphics card?

skuzmannskuzmann Member Posts: 5 Arc User
Hi, if anyone has an solution to this problem it will be greatly appreciated.

I recently installed a new Graphics card (AMD Radeon 460 dual). Drivers are up to date as of 3/13/17 and it supports direct x12. Yet when I try to run the game I get this window "Failed System Spec Check". It says that my computer is using older drivers but I have clean out my system multiple times of any older drivers from my last graphics card.

Is anyone else having this problem? Is there a fix, even temporary?

Why am I even getting this issue when my much, much older card was running the game fine?

Thanks.

Best Answer

Answers

• skuzmannskuzmann Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    @xxicsxx Thanks, for the help. I contacted Cryptic support and was told that there is a known compatibility issue with the latest 16.9 and above Crimson drivers and cryptic games. I might try that work around one day.
  • megat0onmegat0on Member Posts: 2 New User
    since I am new I cannot create a thread as of yet but I really need some advice/Help. everything is smooth as butter up till I click character creation...movie plays then BAM !!!! Black screen...no sound and nothing is responding. I go to open Task Manager and Neverwinter is "NOT RESPONDING". I've tried ANY and ALL solutions to resolve this issue..PLEASE PLEASE I need some advice.