test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Right Orcus chest glitched!

Myself and some of my other guild members have ran Castle Never multiple times and when we get to the end to open the chests the chest that requires a Greater Demonic key does not open. We always have Legendary Dragon keys in our inventories when the chest will not let us open it. We have tried looking at the chest at different angles, leaving Orcus' chambers and then going back in, we have even stayed in Castle Never for an hour after beating it and nothing works. Personally i have experienced this bug nine times and i'm fed up with running Castle Never and not getting the rewards at the end of it. I have screenshots and videos to prove this. Also, any one of those nine runs could have had the ring or rings that i need and possibly even a shard of orcus's wand, but i will never know.

Comments

• Options
    xxxhansolxxxxxxhansolxxx Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Did you have the Legendary keys in your inventory when you got in CN ? Game do the key check when you enter the dungeon, so buying keys, or taking one from a shared bank once inside lead to the same issue.
  • Options
    zakaroo8#8608 zakaroo8 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes xxxhansolxxx they were in my inventory in the useful items section long before I went into Castle Never. My friends and I have literally tried everything. We tried stuff that didn't even make sense just in case.