test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for guild

Hey guys I am a 32 year old Australian guy with microphone currently running a dragonborn destroyer 1.8k gs level 68. My goal is to increase that gear score so I am suitable for epic dungeon runs, stronghold battles, pvp and of course teaming up for daily PVE runs too which I enjoy very much. I play EVERY DAY however my time zone is GMT +10 (Sydney). If you feel like I would be suitable for your guild please post below. I do have preferences though so please keep that in mind. I've still got some things to learn as I haven't played in about 4 years however I have been back for about 4 weeks now and just focusing heavily on my GWF named "Majestic" who has an acid spitting drake companion called "Odyssey". I have a metal scorpion epic mounted gifted to me while I wait for an opportunity to get a mount that I really want "rage drake" "imperial rage drake" "floating disc" are the one's I am interested in.

I am currently about 50-60% of the way through EE campaign and about 30-40% of the way through TOD. This is my focus at the moment before I complete the Enclave chapter and then head over to Sharandar. That's where I am at content wise I do have a number of rank 8 chants but I am still heavily under geared in my opinion I am lacking in that department I also lack knowledge of artifact weapons/equipment and how to create epic weapons I've got no idea. I am running level 9 leadership and level 1 weaponsmith but I am just going through the motions without any real goal in mind as far as professions go.

Preferences:

* Established guild that already has boons (you don't have to be maxed out but please state what boons your guild has below)
* Mature guild (the guild MUST be run by a mature adult who is very active I won't compromise on that)
* No microphone squeakers (loud children on the microphone I'll pass thanks)
* A guild that is somewhat competitive and has a goal to be one of the better ranked guilds at some point.

Comments

• faeromalikitefaeromalikite Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    The Repeat-Offenders Network is lf new Members lvl 60-70! SH lvl 13, Active Boons (XP, PWR, ARpen, Def, explorers, Utility), Family Friendly, Casual, & Community driven! Join an established Alliance! pst4invite www.repeat-offenders.net. Active Discord