test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unlock Spellplague once - get access for all

schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
edited March 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
Dear Cryptic and devs.

Untill now I pulled three of my classes though SKT to unlocked mSVA, and now am stuck in between TCA with two of them, doing dailies, grinding etc.
For the individual performance I really would appreciate to unlock that dungeon once by one char and be authorized to run it with my other 2 chars. I would grind that boons later anyway.
I know it is not ment to send a boonless 3.2 k IL character into those dungeons, but maybe you could implement a "score for boons" (at least for the endcontent), like:

Requirements:
3.2 k IL
(32%EFR)
2500 Boonscore (as an example)

At least I would be happy to not grind the same things at same time with more than 1 char.
TYVM

Comments

• waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Things that require a specific resistances are a well established failure in this game. Other than that I agree with you
  • tripsofthrymrtripsofthrymr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,624 Community Moderator
    Mimicking noted that he personally feels the pain of repeatedly unlocking content on alts with his own account during yesterday's dev stream and that the team is looking at ways in general to make the game more alt-friendly.
    Caritas Guild Founder (Greycloak Alliance)

Sci-fi author: The Gods We Make, The Gods We Seek, and Ji-min
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    yet.. when he mentioned something about leveling up alts.. i crinched a bit.. I hope he doesnt htink thats the issue.

Moving theings to BTA.. opening up account wide unlocks and getting rid of stupid gating like everfrost resist.. that is how you make things more alt friendly..

frankly everything this game , was more or less until mod 10 arrived.. its alt unfriendless is actually newer.. up to that mod.. it wasnt that bad.

Reversing some of the bad decisions (which many of us harped about in feedback threads) would more or less make the game better again.

(think msva rings (shouldnt be btc)
    arcane focus.. why are these btc?

For the most part BTC is bad bad bad..
    bta is better better better...
  • schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited March 2017

yet.. when he mentioned something about leveling up alts.. i crinched a bit.. I hope he doesnt htink thats the issue.

Moving theings to BTA.. opening up account wide unlocks and getting rid of stupid gating like everfrost resist.. that is how you make things more alt friendly..

frankly everything this game , was more or less until mod 10 arrived.. its alt unfriendless is actually newer.. up to that mod.. it wasnt that bad.

Reversing some of the bad decisions (which many of us harped about in feedback threads) would more or less make the game better again.

(think msva rings (shouldnt be btc)
    arcane focus.. why are these btc?

For the most part BTC is bad bad bad..
    bta is better better better...

I think some kind of gating is necessary.
    Otherwise those random runs will get even more redicules and painfull, standing next to a lev 70, wearing account bound armor, without any boons and maybe no clue how to play that class, since he just bought it from zenstore... I swear this will happen.
    Another option would be to count boons into gearscore.