test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[PC]Mage Slayer companion's pact blade slot issue.

airboi#1127 airboi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
edited March 2017 in Peer to Peer Tech Forum
Like I stated in the title the Mage slayer's pact blade slot does not convert the stats of the weapon in the companion's own as it would in the talisman and or the necklace slot. This is troubling because players (including me) have payed for this companion think that this would work and it does not. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated.
Post edited by airboi#1127 on
Tagged:

Comments

• shadowgod244shadowgod244 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 44 Arc User
    from what i've been told it seems to have several issues with it involving pact blade it either doesnt allow you to equip a pact blade with the neck and ring at the same time or it doesnt apply the power gain from the pact blade both of which make this pet useless, why design a pet that can equip an SW mainhand give you possibly the best stats in game if it doesnt work
  • urabaskurabask Member Posts: 2,923 Arc User

Like I stated in the title the Mage slayer's pact blade slot does not convert the stats of the weapon in the companion's own as it would in the talisman and or the necklace slot. This is troubling because players (including me) have payed for this companion think that this would work and it does not. A fix for this would be greatly appreciated.

It only works with companion gear pact blades. Anyone that thought they were going to be able to get 3k+ power on their comp from a pact blade is crazy.
    I8r4ux9.jpg
  • regenerderegenerde Member Posts: 3,041 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    well, if only special equipment is going to work on that companion, then they should add that equipment to the pack.

besides, the Winter Festival companion wasn't working right from the start too, so it's not that "crazy" to think that this is just another day in bug town.

not to mention that the real crazy thing is, how bonding runestones are messing up the game, and they still haven't nerfed this stuff to hell and back.
    my suggestion, only 1 bonding runestone should transfer stats from an active companion to the player, and buff the eldritch runestones in return a little bit.
    then place loyal companion equipment into the regular loot tables, and call it a day.
    I do believe in killing the messenger...
    Want to know why?
    Because it sends a message!