test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Artifact feeder

I have a issue with a artifact heart of the red dragon as I cannot feed it into any of my power feeders and am very frustrated cause I've waited over 80days for double refinement and i also upgraded to legendary wasting another 100k ad thinking if u upgraded it to legendary it might work but it didn't. ..I've also contacted costumer support anf they were unable to help me...I'm not happy to say the least

Comments

• Options
    zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User

I have a issue with a artifact heart of the red dragon as I cannot feed it into any of my power feeders and am very frustrated cause I've waited over 80days for double refinement and i also upgraded to legendary wasting another 100k ad thinking if u upgraded it to legendary it might work but it didn't. ..I've also contacted costumer support anf they were unable to help me...I'm not happy to say the least

Heart of the red dragon from the dragonborn pack cannot be used as a feeder in any circumstance because it can be reclaimed. If this is the case you are out of luck. So, not a bug.

If you got it from the AH or as a dungeon drop it should be usable and you should contact support again and make sure they know it was not the one from the pack. If this is the case, you should contact them again and politely explain. This would be a bug and may take a long time to get resolved.
  • Options
    raztybullet#6550 raztybullet Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I am having the same issue and i feel like not want to take responsibility and at least compensate us. I've been polite and to say the least I am unhappy just like you. I "level'ed" my Heart of the Red Dragon to level 94 only to find out that I can not use it as a feeder. I bought mine from the Trade house, and if I had to guess, the software team did not implement the fact that the artifact is now obtainable through dungeons or trade house and could be used as feeders.

They basically told me to submit a bug report, much like what they most likely told you. Overall, I feel cheated, in a sense that this will only benefit them and not us players.

I even sent an excel sheet and pictures proving facts hoping they would acknowledge that to the very least.

XP at level 94 Artifact: 2,808,135
    Average Price of Greater Power Stone AH: 11,700
    XP Per Greater Stone (2x): 25,000
    Astrals per Zen (295) 3 / 3 / 2017: 295

Total Greater Power Stones Needed: 112.3254
    Total cost of Astral Diamonds: 1,314,207

Total Zen Needed: 4,454.94

So basically I lost roughly 4,555 Zen and I hope they could at least compensate me.

Well that is my rant, they do the right thing and compensate us.
  • Options
    mptarver#5627 mptarver Member Posts: 3 New User
    Need some help. I have upgraded a heart of the red dragon to rank 103.
    I can not feed this into my orcus shard or wheel of elements.
    The dragon artifact does not say it can not be used to feed as the sigil type artifact

Please help fix this. Thank you very much.
  • Options
    We all need this fixed before 2x refine or we will lose the abilty to get to mythic. Please help soon
  • Options
    Mine was from a dungeon drop