test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Character Specific Loot Table Bug in eToS?

I run the temple of spiders (master) nearly everyday since I don't know when to get the Lifesilk Spineret Armor. I'm doing it pretty intensive the last two weeks. I'm at sth like 140 runs so far without any drop. I know about bad luck and so on, but yesterday I realized that I also don't get a pop up in the chat if sb. else drops it. I get them in every other dungeon but eToS. I recognized it as I was farming with some guild members the past days and all of them could see the armor drop by others in the chat but me (we were talking in party via our headsets).
And know comes the wierdest thing: Yesterday evening they actually saw the armor drop by me but I didn't. I thought about the known bug of delayed loot and actually wasn't concerned at all. But it didn't show up so far.
I have no picture of it to proof it so I know that I can't hope for a generous refund but could you check my account if sth. is wrong with it. The not seeing the good loot from others in chat in etos makes me nervous and I don't want to waste further hours farming if there is a chance that it actually can't drop the armor for whatever reason.

Comments