test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Harvester of Sorrow - GH15 - Active players only Helm guild of new alliance.

Harvester of Sorrow is recruiting active 18 plus members. We are GH15 with power, arm pen, and defense/utility Explorer's boons

Now the Helm guild of a very active.

-No entry fee into the guild.
-Very active alliance which is full!
-Officers always have a PSN party chat up so we are always available to help you with questions or just joining us for gameplay.
-Frequently run tier 3 influence in the stronghold
-Frequently run dragonflight in our guild and the alliance
-We run guild contests with some great prizes such as runic bags and rank 10 cruels and brutals.
-Running end game content currently which include MSVA, MSP, and FBI.
-Market place is opened up for dragon flight gear and master work professions.
-Multiple members finished with Masterwork helping all equally within the guild.

If you're interested in joining a guild focusing on upgrading the stronghold while doing endgame content, please send me some information about yourself and ask for an invite.
Our only guild requirements are running influence when you're available with many t3 influence runs available each day, 10500 item level, and 18 years old plus.

Thanks for looking.

my psn = @sledneck_220
Contact me here via private message or through PSN.

If you're a guild, looking to join a fun easy going active alliance, see the link below.
https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1230132/harvesters-of-sorrow-alliance-recruiting
Post edited by sledneck220#2698 on

Comments

• notsojoe#8374 notsojoe Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    These guys really know their stuff and are always willing to help with pretty much everything. They are super active in all parts of the day always willing to run anything. And best of all is I jump in their psn chat and annoy the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> out of them.

- Quinn
  • sledneck220#2698 sledneck220 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    Please feel free to message me through these forums, reddit, or PSN for an invite. Going to GH12 after the timers for 11 finishes.
    GH12 done in 6 days! come check us out.
    -Sled
    We have GH12 with many boons and support structures upgrading. Then to GH13. Come help us out and we'll help you out.
    New endeavor; we started our own helm and working to create an fun equal opportunity alliance. If you're interested in a gauntlet spot or potential sword spot, let me know.
    GH13 is ready to pop and the alliance is filling up. Come join our helm guild before we fill all the roster spots.
    Happy Grinding,
    Sled
    GH15 is done and looking to top off the last few spots with active members. Come check us out.
  • Hello. I started a guild with a friend several months ago. We are currently at a stand still due to he and I being the only two active members. I am close to your required item level, I am 10,210 I think. I'm interested in coming aboard, and bringing my similarly rated friend. We are honest, helpful and loyal. Let me know what you think.