test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Please make lanolin available to purchase.

donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
Old heroic encounters are a problem because once everyone has their gear, nobody runs them anymore. What's worse, there is only a chance that lanolin will drop, making certain days where none do drop irritatingly frustrating. Please at least make lanolin available for purchase from the Storm King store for voninblod or (or if you want people to do heroics, some form of currency attained from heroic encounters) Should've done this from the beginning actually.
Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    I think it was generous already to make most of them UNBOUND.

I think each weapon only has one EPIC and one uncommon bound and is simply a way to ensure you at least complete a certainly amount of tasks in the River District. The rest you'll either have enough of or if you need a few extra can buy or trade them with other players. I have no issues with the way it setups and most bound items often are rewarded by doing the Portal Stone quests once you unlock the correct boss Gyrion for Aboleth for example and do his special mission as you earn stones.
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    better idea for seal vendors, since the drop rates are terrible, this should be another options to buy.