test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shadow deamon active bonus not working sometimes

thatsmeaswellthatsmeaswell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 60 Arc User
edited February 2017 in The Wilds
Hello, i recently saw that during combat my deflect severity went down to 50% although i have a shadow deamon in the active companions which should give me 100%.
This occurs only when i receive damage, or at least i wasnt able to reproduce it attacking a dummy. When Attacking a dummy the deflect severity stays at 100%.
The decrease only happens when receiving damage in actual combat and i think it is an interaction with a defensive boon or another defensive mechanic.
Unfortunately i havent been able to figure out which one because i find it hard to maintain overview about all the popping icons during combat.
Which powers i can exclude from the list of suspects so far are:

Sunken heart
Aspect of the lone wolf

Has anyone else acknowledged the same behaviour of shadow deamons active bonus and may be able to tell me whats causing the interaction?

If not i plead all using the shadow deamon to have an eye on its active bonus during combat to help clarify the issue

Thx in advance

Ok, problem solved, seems that i misunderstood the tooltip, shame on me

Could a mod please delete this post
Post edited by thatsmeaswell on

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Lol, I didn't know that either, don't worry about it. Did notice the other day it still crits for about 60k, even after it's damage got nerfed. Maybe more because that was without any bondings or gear on him.
    No idea what my toon is now.