test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Winterfell Alliance is recruiting!

Hello all! I'm Enyo, leader of one of the sword guilds in The Winterfell Alliance. I love the Alliance and the people in it, and I love to see it grow more and more all the time. Currently we have 2 gauntlet spots open, ready and available - so let's get to it!

First things first, the helm guild of the alliance is The Starks of Winterfell - they're currently at GH19, and soon to be 20 (early congrats to them!). Alliance level is 97, and we have over 1700 active members. The Alliance doesn't ask or require a whole lot from anyone - all that's really asked of us is to be friendly and have fun! We take pride in our friendly, social, drama free, welcoming environment. Elitism is non-existent here too, which we aim strongly to keep.

We're extremely active. There is always someone calling for some kind of raid... edemo, ndemo, fbi, eIG, etos, elol, n/msva, mc, vt.... you name it! There's also a lot of more general chat in the Alliance as well, which I personally have always really enjoyed. Discussions about sets, items, builds, upcoming updates, questions, suggestions... general stuff about Neverwinter that several people can join in on and/or learn from. We also actively run Dragonflight, usually 3-4 times daily, 2-3 dragons each run. Sometimes more, sometimes less - nobody is required to participate in DF, but it is a lot of fun to run! I totally encourage it!

We also have a Facebook page! It's active as well, and people are always posting useful links and generally fun stuff on there. Screenshots, videos, forum posts.... just about everything!

What else can I say really... I guess what we're looking for in a guild that's interested in joining? Honestly, all guilds are welcome. All we really ask is that your guild is active, and that your guild community promotes the same friendly environment we aim to promote within the Alliance. After all, we're here to have fun and enjoy ourselves!

Communication is well maintained within the Alliance, between not only leaders, but members and officers as well. I found this to be a winning, key point for me. The helm guild leaders are very easy to talk with just about anything, which makes it very easy to resolve any arising conflicts or concerns, which is part of what makes this Alliance drama free and welcoming. That's just an extra detail/bonus that I value as a member of this Alliance.

If you'd like to contact us about joining our Alliance, you can find in game either;

Shava@twitchdigit1
Horned Goddess@pirateking70
Uhg@terrydennisau

and if you can't find either of those 3, then you could reply here, or you can PM me Enyo@Yopuko in-game, though I'm not really in charge of this kind of stuff.... so I won't be able to do much except answer questions and forward you to one of the Alliance Leader's.

Have fun in game everyone, enjoy, and best of luck!
Ciao for now!

- Enyo ( @Yopuko )
- Chronic Legion (Guild)

Discord - Enyolius | IGN - Enyo @ Yopuko (NWPC)