test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

River District quest is not progressing.

donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
I have the quest "Reclaiming the River District" where I need to 'enter the sewers at a dig site' and I've entered many sewers and finished them but the quest does not complete. Is this bugged?
Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy

Comments

• Options
    lowjohnlowjohn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,061 Arc User
    Are you 100% sure you're entering a SEWER zone? The Dig Sites can have four possible states: Locked, Sewer, Dungeon, and Whatever-The-Fourth-One-Is.

You can tell what type of zone a Dig Site is by hovering over the icon on the map. If it doesn't say "Sewer", you're not going to complete the quest. If none of the dig sites on your map say "Locked" or "Sewer", change instances.

You can turn a Locked dig site into a Sewer by retaking the nearby guard post and then interacting with the dig site. You can spend a Sewer Map to open the dig site as a Sewer. You can also spend 1 of each resource to open it as a random type but that's only got a 1/3 chance of being a Sewer.

A Dig Site that's got a type will stay that type until the monsters retake it and it goes back to being Locked. That can take literally forever if the zone is busy: As long as players keep defending the site, it will never be taken.
  • Options
    donnythdonnyth Member Posts: 122 Arc User
    Thanks. Seems the game is lacking this bit of useful info ...
    Secrets of the Ring ID: nw-dt25qalqy
  • Options
    It took me a bit, too. I had a big post of this kind of useful info that our guild's been asked a few times now, but it's sitting "awaiting moderation" on the forums here.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Moved this to bug reports. While the quest itself isn't bugged, there needs to be more context in the quest description.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    lowjohn said:

It took me a bit, too. I had a big post of this kind of useful info that our guild's been asked a few times now, but it's sitting "awaiting moderation" on the forums here.

Whenever that happens, please PM a moderator to have us check the spam queue. Thanks.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    kreatyve said:

Whenever that happens, please PM a moderator to have us check the spam queue. Thanks.

Good to know for the future! I just posted it this morning, I figured I'd give it a few hours for you guys to get to it.