test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Offering RANK 12 Enchant for succesfull MSA achievement run

Pretty simple, nail me my achievement in a run and i will give your group/guild the enchant. I am a 3.6 GWF and i can equip myself either more on defense or hit points to survive the big strikes. I played the thing a couple times and i know what to do.

I am not going for relic weapons at all(too tedious) so im not interest to run this thing 100 times. I just want to be done with it (as well as this whole crappy mod) the fastest possible.

Ps : I am a serious and honest gamer pretty well known in the NW community. I will make an xbox live clip of me giving you the enchant to prove it so no worry. Obviously tough ill pay AFTER the run as i want to be sure to see that achievement unlock pop.

Send me a message on my GT : Destro WOD.

Comments

• sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    I would take you for free, so would people in our alliance....just saying.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • fluffyr00fluffyr00 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    Ive been offering rank 12s now for a week and noone will take me up on the offer. Even throw in any epic tarmulane trade house mount for a successful banner run. Im a 4k cw. Gamertag is FLUFFYR00. Hit me up anytime so we can do this. I would really appreciate the help.
    "Patching the patch that patched the patch"
  • destrowoddestrowod Member Posts: 484 Arc User

Gamertag is Destro WOD

Just send me a message and unless im away from the TV (happen i let the xbox run) ill reply right away.

Any chance i could jump in if this gets arranged?

Reality is it would be better if they do 2 seperate runs. They would need all 9 members to be very strong. I mean im a pretty solid DPS for everything tier 1-2 but im not uber melter... So would be better to have you and me in 2 different runs.
  • Any rank 12?

I kid because someone i know offered one for a guild competition and said any and had to shell out a negation. I laughed.
    destrowod said:

Reality is it would be better if they do 2 seperate runs. They would need all 9 members to be very strong. I mean im a pretty solid DPS for everything tier 1-2 but im not uber melter... So would be better to have you and me in 2 different runs.

Whatever they choose to do I dont mind. Either way im in the same boat as you I just want to get this mod over and done with. Totally ruined neverwinter for me :(
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    That's exactly what I was thinking...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
    That was my point exactly...plus it seems there might be a couple bugs in the achievement on xbox still....

Casual Dailies
  • superjellybabysuperjellybaby Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Simply put for most people a R12 is not enough, The first person my group did it for paid 9million AD he offered this in his initial request) I have done this achievement for 20+ people and its a headache to set up the right group and there are 9 people. Usually its only 1 group of 5 from my guild and the person pays a R12 per person or 1mil per person, I personally wouldn't set that up for approx 100k AD when i can carry someone through FBI for 1million AD split 4 ways so 250k each and it takes 20 minutes

maybe you both should be looking for better guilds than whatever ones you're in now. I'm pretty sure the best in my guild would not have much of a problem getting this achievment. I'm pretty sure there are a couple guilds in my alliance who also would have no problem with it.. and that's just in our alliance. join one of the top guilds and bobs your uncle...

My guild is about friendship and good peoples. Im not a mercenary for hire going into guilds just because there highter or whatever. I was in one of those mercenary guild before being in the one i am in and it sucked. Nobody really knows anybody, the roster change every week, peoples don't talk much. And they keep pushing and pushing for donations and its just an hassle really...

And currently im in Jesus had soul forged alliance, there like one of the top tier guild in the game so i don't think the alliance is a problem.

Simply put for most people a R12 is not enough, The first person my group did it for paid 9million AD he offered this in his initial request) I have done this achievement for 20+ people and its a headache to set up the right group and there are 9 people. Usually its only 1 group of 5 from my guild and the person pays a R12 per person or 1mil per person, I personally wouldn't set that up for approx 100k AD when i can carry someone through FBI for 1million AD split 4 ways so 250k each and it takes 20 minutes

Lol there is a limit at some point. Im not gonna strip my character completely and look like an idiot comes next mod just for a 10 GS achievement. I only have have like 4 rank 12 at the moment and even tough i have several ready to up it cost so much getting those damn coal wards and marks. We are not all no lifer... I never had more than 2.5 millions AD on me at one time and that was back when i was running like 15 dungeons/skirmishes a day and there was a double AD... I don't do this anymore. I make maybe 100K a week on good weeks...

So yeah got to keep it real. A rank 12 is still pretty good, drop it in your coffer, sell it to get other stuff, i dunno, but im not gonna offer more than that. I could offer the epic companion pack i got from a lockbox like a year ago(only time i saw my name appear) , i never used it and will probably never use it but its one of the 2.

Some peoples are just so greedy...
    Maybe just give it a couple weeks too, there are still many players that are not able to go there due to campaign progress, IL or frost resist. I just unlocked SVA yesterday and have yet to run it or FBI....and with x2 RP this weekend we should have a crop of higher IL players in a few days.

Casual Dailies
  • thefiresidecatthefiresidecat Member Posts: 4,486 Arc User
    destrowod said:

maybe you both should be looking for better guilds than whatever ones you're in now. I'm pretty sure the best in my guild would not have much of a problem getting this achievment. I'm pretty sure there are a couple guilds in my alliance who also would have no problem with it.. and that's just in our alliance. join one of the top guilds and bobs your uncle...

My guild is about friendship and good peoples. Im not a mercenary for hire going into guilds just because there highter or whatever. I was in one of those mercenary guild before being in the one i am in and it sucked. Nobody really knows anybody, the roster change every week, peoples don't talk much. And they keep pushing and pushing for donations and its just an hassle really...

And currently im in Jesus had soul forged alliance, there like one of the top tier guild in the game so i don't think the alliance is a problem.

none of the guilds I mentioned are "mercenary guilds" lol
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User

destrowod said:

none of the guilds I mentioned are "mercenary guilds" lol
    Very true. I'm also surprised that you can't get a good group together if you're in the JHSF alliance.

The Ruthless alliance has 3 guilds at GH20 and 4 or 5 that are between 14-18. That in itself doesn't guarantee a good run but we also don't have any complaints.

We also don't charge anything at all for membership, no joining fees, no membership fees, and this is something we expect from all guilds in our alliance.

I do however find it contradictory that you have an issue with mercenary behaviour but are offering a fee to hire people to run you...
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • redrivers#2655 redrivers Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    1 st group 4 dps 1 gf, 2nd grp 2 op 3 dc. Easy win if you're working together. First phase stay on carpet and in tha buffs. Have your pallys coordinating skills/auras. 2nd phase let the damn tanks bring storvald off the wall and turned around before the squishys even think about getting close. Rinse repeat till last phase. Last phase huddle the chick till blast comes then everybody back up let tanks turn storvald around again.

So easy if your deeps don't act like tanks.
  • sfgreenberet#0535 sfgreenberet Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    I would recommend leaving the dungeon every run. I went 0 deaths and no chivo popped, no banner, no nothing. I didn't leave the dungeon the next run. Next day, first run, 0 deaths and chivo popped!

In the DENIAL alliance and we set up Banner runs multiple times a week. Big Boy Pants On is my guild ;)

I WOULD SUGGEST... hurry on this. Once MOD 11 drops... people will be focusing there... especially support for the new MOD 11 weapons. MSVA will be even more difficult to find a group, let alone a banner run!

1 st group 4 dps 1 gf, 2nd grp 2 op 3 dc. Easy win if you're working together. First phase stay on carpet and in tha buffs. Have your pallys coordinating skills/auras. 2nd phase let the damn tanks bring storvald off the wall and turned around before the squishys even think about getting close. Rinse repeat till last phase. Last phase huddle the chick till blast comes then everybody back up let tanks turn storvald around again.

So easy if your deeps don't act like tanks.

I wish more people would read this...stay in the middle and let the tanks do their thing before you go in on the boss...this is not etos people! Hehe ;) I wish I could copy and paste this into my console chat for each run...people love to run out of the circle and poof, green flash in the corner...boo.

Casual Dailies
  • drsmilingdogdrsmilingdog Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I got the achievement about a week ago and in a pug group and wasn't really tryin to get it lol! I would suggest simply not worrying about it and play to get your marks or whatnot and the achievement will likely happen when you least expect it. As more and more people get properly geared and slowly learn how it plays out it's gonna become a much more frequent occurrence. At least until the AA nerf.....lol
  • reefriednunt#3177 reefriednunt Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    lol rivers, we should have been charging people all along....;)
    I was in a run where a DC tried to charge us for his presence...lol - GTFO

Did you get this done detro? I have been in many many banner runs, they are not hard to fine any more. Although maybe this week people might be off on the river district....

Casual Dailies
  • missdayummissdayum Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    destrowod said:

Been there done that and if that's no mercenary guild/alliance then I really don't know what is. They pretty much keep to their inner circles when running contents meaning only the best of the best no room for the rest. If they got room then only forced and better be strapped with 5000+ scrolls or the leader goes bananas.

Anywho if you ever still need another 4k gwf for that run just message me. Good hunting sir!
    Best guild: Guardians of the Fallen (2019-2021)
    My past guilds: Guardians of Midgard/HazardousNation/SomewhatSerious/JesusHadSoulforged/ImperialLegion/LadiesofNeverwinter/OutKast
    My past alliances: LookGoodPlayGood/Eviscerate/JesusHadSoulforged/Ruthless/TheLegendaryOutlaws

GWF - 4,069 Gear Score (classic)
    Barbarian - 48,499 Total Item Level
    RIP Bonding Runestones since "combat/companion changes" update on February 5, 2021

Master of Svardborg (banner) trophy, unlocked January 4, 2020! (Playstation4) / Master of Svardborg (banner) achievement, unlocked August 9, 2017! (XboxOne) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) trophy, unlocked February 5, 2020! (Playstation4) / Dragon's Bane (Defeat 1000 Dragons) achievement, unlocked June 9, 2015! (XboxOne) / Portal Dodger achievement, unlocked July 16, 2017! (XboxOne)
  • deathsnakesdeathsnakes Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    nvm
    Post edited by deathsnakes on