test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No rough ad for completing dungeons

I'm currently not getting rough ad after finishing dungeons. I've run two different dungeons today, twice each, and didn't get rAD from any of them.

Comments

• Options
    thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Can you provide more information? Which dungeon, difficulty, did you pug the dungeon or did you come in with a premade group? Also there is a an existing well-documented bug that occurs when you join a dungeon and you do not join the group. If you do not see your group members names on the left hand side you will not b getting any rewards
    Post edited by thegravelnome#9466 on
  • Options
    adventurer#9182 adventurer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I'm having a similar problem with joining random dungeon runs. I cannot see peeple on the group panel. I also do not get rough astral diamonds after completing the dungeon.
  • Options
    And that is the bug. To fix try to get the group Lead to send you an inv. If you cant,u can try to quit the instance and comeback but that's not a guarantee to fix. Use the group chat or say
  • Options
    adventurer#9182 adventurer Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    > @thegravelnome#9466 said:
    > And that is the bug. To fix try to get the group Lead to send you an inv. If you cant,u can try to quit the instance and comeback but that's not a guarantee to fix. Use the group chat or say

Thanks for the reply. So far no luck. Hopefully tomorrow's maintenance will fix my problem.
    Post edited by adventurer#9182 on
  • Options
    ofuscado#5184 ofuscado Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Thanks, that's exactly what's been happening. I'll ty to get invites and see what happens.
  • Options
    I am happy to help. we as a community need to help each other out and stick together if this game is going to survive