test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Guild improvements and other thoughts

mysticmarksmysticmarks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
Could we get a 7 day coffer log? All guildies should be able to be recognized for due diligence. 24 hour windows do not allow for that.
Move the guts for moonstone to the guild including the currently useless prebuilt vip chat(in guild yet game wide), and increase PE player caps back to the original 150 per zone removing 75% of the nonsense npc's and the miles of sub city water uselessly rendered water to return performance, OR expand PE to include subterrain(could underdark actually just be migrated and aligned to be below PE?Thoughts.. the game hasn't made great use of altitude yet.)
Player created guild titles with attachable awards! (ie - i can tie a mount to a one time title earned as an award for guild lead defined achievements.)
finding a good table set to try and add true RNG(Within a range of values) to gear drops would be amazing after all this time.
Sometimes you're your own best teacher. ~Me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comments

• Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    I'm absolutely amazed at how much HAMSTER is in/around/under PE that no one (without a TR) ever sees.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User
    If your coffer log is only good for 24 hours, your coffer is busy.
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    jacethewizjacethewiz Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I agree with the OP but I would crank it up a notch by asking for a 2 week long log and/or 1000 entries. To make a command like the Guild Roster export commend would be great as well, so us Guild leaders can more easily see who is contributing and who is not. :)