test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Feature request] Make leveling unique items rewards classless for transmute

nisckisnisckis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 655 Arc User
Good morning,

nowadays there are a few items that are classless so they are great for transmutes. Unfortunately there are many unique items that you get from missions while you are leveling up a new character that are class specific.

It would be amazing if these items could be changed to classless so we could use as transmutes.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

Comments

• Options
    rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    nisckis said:

Good morning,

nowadays there are a few items that are classless so they are great for transmutes. Unfortunately there are many unique items that you get from missions while you are leveling up a new character that are class specific.

It would be amazing if these items could be changed to classless so we could use as transmutes.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

I don't disagree, we need more unique transmutes (because one must look stylish when slaying monsters).

Let's go one step further: please, just make all transmutes classless, with the only limitations being weapons. (ex: GWF can't use TR or CW transmute, although that would be funny to see a GWF swinging an orb/smashing IBS with a dirk and seeing it do multimillion damage).

I know there are some snazzy TR gloves I'd use for most of my characters, some sweet DC robes I'd use on my CW, or some GF armor I'd use on my GWF.